Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Season Changes...

I know that I've been very lazy in keeping my blog updated. No excuses except I just haven't felt like writing lately. So Jerry will have something to read I'll post an update. Thank goodness for cooler weather. I've been waiting all summer for cooler temps. I might even start playing a little more golf. Church has been really good the past month. REALLY GOOD... I'm expecting things too continue in a positive direction through the end of the year and beyond. Blake's back in school at Evangel. He's a SENIOR... Good Lord... He won't finish this year, he'll still have a few hours left and have to do his student teaching next year to finish his degree in Physical Education. As it stands, his playing career is probably over. He's signed on to be Student Assistant on the Basketball team this year, so he'll be just as involved, just not playing. Beau will turn 16 next week. 9/11 to be exact. So the driving journey has begun and he's counting the days until he get's his permanant license. Brock is doing well at his radio gig. Stays busy all the the time. Just moved in to a new house in Rogers. Lisa and I celebrated our 28th Wedding Anniversary last month. Not near as many as Jerry and Twanda's 40 years. Oh and since no one else is posting it, Jerry and Twanda are grandparents again. A little girl this time... Name??? I'm so proud... Aunt Nicole would have normally been all over this announcement, but she's frying bigger fish I guess... Anyway, lot's of things coming up. Should be a busy season. Go CARDINALS.... And since football season does start this week... Go COWBOYS...

1 Comments:

Blogger Coley said...

Beau is going to be on the road? Seriously? Could we get a schedule of when he'll be out there so that we know to stay home?

Oh, and by the way, I did put up a post about Linde. You just didn't give me enough time! I was on vacation!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home