Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The World of Blog

The world of blog.... I guess I am now a member. My friend Jerry inspired me... If he can blog I can blog. Don't know what I'll blog about yet, but I'll come up with something. Probably lot's about God, Golf and just life in general, makes sense. Under the category of life it's been busy, but this time of year usually is. Easter, camp preparation, kids playing golf at the high school and college level. Lot's of involvements. But that's what makes life worth the living. And good friends of course...

2 Comments:

Blogger Coley said...

OH MY GOSH! I don't believe it! You've been making fun of me for TWO MONTHS and the you went and started a blog!!!!! That's it. You know what this means . . . .

6:49 AM  
Blogger Mark Short said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home