Monday, April 17, 2006

Sunrise Service, Easter And Family

Unlike my good friend Jerry I'm not an exceptionally big fan of Sunrise services. Maybe it's because I'm not a big fan of getting up at 5 in the morning to get ready to go to church. Not that I don't like the actual service, it's just the getting up so blasted early. After 21 consecutive here in SWC I've kind of gotten use to it. It's the Resurrection Celebration and Worship time that I really enjoy. I will say this quoting one of my church members, "I don't understand why we make such a big deal about Easter Sunday, when every Sunday should be just as big a deal." SO TRUE.... The fact that we had one saved made it an even better Sunday. Plus the time spent with family during the afternoon was good. Life seems to be rushing by and time spent with family and friends are that much more special and needed to keep life in perspective. Until next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Coley said...

Well, I hope you start practicing getting up early so that you can make my morning omelet this year at camp! I'll expect you to be in a good mood and full of energy!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home